National Qualification in
All the details about the Suspension Training course. If you have further queries don’t hesitate to contact us on 01 882 7777 in Dublin.
On completion of the Suspension Training Course qualified fitness professionals will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Correctly set up the suspension training equipment
- Integrate and embrace the principles of suspension training
- Plan and design effective training programmes for mixed fitness levels specific to the goals of the participants
- Explain the benefits of suspension training
- Incorporate the suspension training equipment as an efficient and effective training tool to enhance sports, strength and conditioning performance
The Suspension Training course covers all relevant areas including:
- History and benefits of suspension training
- Balance, stability and benefits of unstable training
- How the suspension system works and the various models in the market
- Components of the suspension training system including anchoring positions and guidelines for various lever lengths
- Principles of training and adjusting exercise intensity appropriately to meet the needs of clients
- Functional suspension training
- Exercise programming including modifications and progressions
- Suspension training for special populations
- Suspension training and rehabilitation
- Comprehensive list of exercises for the lower and upper body suitable for group classes and 1-2-1 training
The standard cost of the Suspension Training course is €230.00.
The discounted rate for graduates of the National Qualification in Exercise, Health Studies and Personal Training is €200.00.
This course is a continuing professional development course for qualified health fitness professionals and it is the responsibility of each individual applying for the course to check whether their primary fitness instructor qualification meets the eligibility requirements and is approved by REPS Ireland. A copy of your primary fitness qualification must be scanned and emailed to [email protected] prior to the course starting date. Professional Indemnity Insurance cover is only valid if you hold a valid, industry recognised primary qualification at minimum EQF Level 3 in fitness instruction.