National Qualification in
The Kettlebell Training course covers all relevant areas to ensure that you hit the ground running.
Successful completion of this kettlebell training course will give qualified health fitness instructors and personal trainers the knowledge and skills to prescribe safe, effective and appropriate kettlebell training methods which are suitable for group and one to one training.
You will have the skills to apply a safe and effective range of kettlebell exercises to help your clients achieve their needs and goals.
The kettlebell training course includes all relevant topics including:
- Anatomy of the Kettlebell
- History of Kettlebell training
- General safety guidelines
- Kettlebell exercises to include:
- Squats and Lunges
- One leg deadlift
- Military press
- Bottom up press
- Kettlebell pullover
- Floor press
- Turkish Get-ups
- Variations to exercises is provided to offer modifications and progressions
- Programme design guidelines for Kettlebell training
- Application of periodisation to the Kettlebell workout
- Kettlebell exercise prescription for an individual or group of individuals
- Client feedback
- Review the outcomes of working with a client
- Reflect and self-evaluate delivery of Kettlebell exercise
The standard cost of the Kettlebell Training course is €230.00.
The discounted rate for graduates of the National Qualification in Exercise, Health Studies and Personal Training is €200.00.
This course is a continuing professional development course for qualified health fitness professionals and it is the responsibility of each individual applying for the course to check whether their primary fitness instructor qualification meets the eligibility requirements and is approved by REPS Ireland. A copy of your primary fitness qualification must be scanned and emailed to [email protected] prior to the course starting date. Professional Indemnity Insurance cover is only valid if you hold a valid, industry recognised primary qualification at minimum EQF Level 3 in fitness instruction.