Advanced Diploma in Pilates Matwork
- ENROLL NOW
- Next course starting JANUARY 31st, 2015.
- Flexible learning hours - 2 days per month over 6 months.
- The most complete Matwork Instructor training course available.
- Excellent employment opportunities.
Designed for those with or without any formal qualification, our Pilates course has recently been upgraded to Advanced Diploma status as a result of ongoing work to develop standards nationally and internationally.
NTC have amalgamated the special populations and small equipment units in addition to including new material into the Advanced Diploma course so that students receive the highest and most comprehensive level of training possible. The Advanced Diploma in Pilates Matwork is the highest level of qualification available in the areas of mat-based Pilates in Ireland - guaranteed.
This course provides the essential knowledge and skills you need to design and instruct effective and motivating group classes and personal training programmes for your clients from beginners through to advanced levels and is supported by a comprehensive DVD which each student receives.
On successful completion of the programme you will have the knowledge and skills to;
- Instruct group classes from beginner through to advanced levels
- Work 1-2-1 with clients and prescribe personal training programmes specific to their needs
- Instruct special populations including pre and post natal and older adults
- Integrate and utilize small equipment to enhance you and your client’s technique and movement experience.
- Modify and adapt movements for clients who suffer from pain and injury and enhance their ability to rehabilitate.
- Establish GP referral and refer to other healthcare specialists
It takes time, effort and personal practice to become a proficient and effective Pilates Instructor. This programme is designed to run over a 6 month period to give students the time and support necessary to develop their knowledge and perfect their Pilates technique and movement quality. NTC are experts in providing education and training and have done so for over 25 years, we do not provide classes to the general public as our facilities are only available for student use and our primary focus is the learner.
NTC have been actively involved in contributing to the development and implementation of standards in the areas of exercise and health sciences and Pilates education on a national and international level for many years.
Students who choose to study at NTC receive an educational experience above and beyond the agreed minimum standards and this is an important consideration when making your decision.
The Advanced Diploma in Pilates Matwork is accredited by Central YMCA Qualifications (CYQ) who are the UK's leading awarding body for health, fitness and wellbeing qualifications and REPs Ireland, which independently verifies exercise professional qualifications to the international standards that have been developed and published by the European Health & Fitness Association (EHFA).
This programme carries 96 Reps Ireland CPD credits.
Advanced Diploma in Pilates Matwork - NCEHS/NMT Graduates - 6th Sep '14
Advanced Diploma in Pilates Matwork - Standard Enrollment - 6th Sep '14
Advanced Diploma in Pilates Matwork - Standard Enrollment - 31st Jan '15
Advanced Diploma in Pilates Matwork - NCEHS / NMT Graduates - 31st Jan '15